Foreign Trade Express System using Microsoft Cloud Server
Servers used in foreign trade express products
Because of the global customers of foreign trade enterprises, the Foreign Trade Express website is unified using Microsoft Azure cloud servers. The server capacity depends on how intelligently matched the content of the site. Web sites deployed in the cloud open faster than traditional servers, and data stored in the cloud is more secure and less likely to be lost.
Foreign Trade Express website system development language and database
Web development language: ASP. NET (MVC Programming Mode)
Web Development Database: SQL Azure (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 based on the Windows Azure Cloud Operating System)
Media captionThe cooperation between Sieu and Microsoft
Microsoft China Case Center:https://www.microsoft.com/china/casestudies/SearchResult.aspx?hangye=%E4%BA%92%E8%81%94%E7%BD%91
Microsoft's case history:https://www.microsoft.com/china/casestudies/details.aspx?CompanyProfileID=433
Siowas was invited to microsoft digital conversion conference:http://www.sohu.com/a/219624311_656413
Welcome to Microsoft China Cloud General Manager visit SiYiO :https://www.seo.com.cn/613xw.html
What is a cloud server and what its benefits are
For example, Alibaba Cloud Global Cloud Server:https://www.aliyun.com/chinaglobal/home?spm=5176.11065253.745428.1.3bd81dd2XbC3zm
Related Industry Knowledge
- SEO optimizes high-quality website content
- Google Keyword Optimization: How Keywords Should Be Layouted
- What aspects of foreign trade website optimization should be from technical analysis?
- Google keyword optimization: why not choose more competitive keywords
- The importance of content creativity for Google optimization
- Eight advantages of Siyiou Foreign Trade Express
- Why do we need Siyiou Foreign Trade Express?
- SEO optimized website, picture optimization is also very important
- Google optimization, how to seize Google's homepage?
- SEO optimized role-boss and migrant workers
- What's the difference between Google SEO, Bing SEO, and Yahoo SEO?